- Permanent Residence ("green card" for workers, families, researchers, and others)
- Temporary Visas (for investors, academics, professionals, students, and others)
- Humanitarian Protection (asylum, DACA, VAWA, and more)
- Removal or Deportation Defense
We are committed to representing all our clients with zeal, diligence and competence in all cases before U.S. immigration courts and agencies:
- Department of Justice (immigration courts and the Board of Immigration Appeals)
- Department of Homeland Security (USCIS, ICE and CBP)
- Department of State (offices, consulates and embassies)
We welcome inquiries for free or low-cost legal assistance from certain low-income individuals:
- Who are present in the United States without legal status;
- Who have a household income equal or inferior to 100% of the Poverty Guidelines; and
- Whose likely form of relief does not, in our opinion, necessitate the submission of a legal brief, given the specific circumstances of the case.
We rely on a network of external practitioners and other contacts to meet the needs of our clients in a variety of other areas, including family law and criminal law.